You must present an original (not a photocopy) ID that is valid (unexpired*) and government issued.
Your identification must include:
- A recent, recognizable photo
- Your name in the Roman alphabet spelled exactly as you provided at registration
- Your signature
- Your date of birth, as you provided at registration
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Government-issued driver's license
- Government-issued national/state/province identity card (including European ID card)
- Registration card (such as a green card, permanent resident, visa)
- Military ID card
Note: Special identification requirements apply to certain countries and citizens of certain countries. Please review the Executive Assessment Policies and Procedures for further information about your country's specific requirements. If you cannot present the correct identification at the test center or online, you will not be allowed to take the assessment, and your registration fee will be forfeited.
If you require further assistance, please contact GMAC Assessments Customer Service for your region.