Transfer ID photo from an iPhone to Windows computer:
1. First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files
2. Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
3. On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
4. Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions. You can pick the items you want to import and select where to save them. Allow a few moments for detection and transfer.
Transfer ID photo from an iPhone to Mac:
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
2. Open the Photos app on your computer.
3. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn't automatically appear, click the device's name in the Photos sidebar.
4. If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode. If you see a prompt on your iOS or iPadOS device asking you to Trust This Computer, tap Trust to continue.
5. Choose where you want to import your photos. Next to "Import to," you can choose an existing album or create a new one.
6. Select the photos you want to import and click Import Selected, or click Import All New Photos
Transfer ID photo from an Android to your Computer:
1. Connect the phone to your computer.
2. Drag the photos onto your computer’s internal disk.
3. Do one of the following:
1. Drag files or folders from the Finder to the Photos window.
2. Drag files or folders from the Finder to the Photos icon in the Dock.
3. In Photos, choose File > Import. Select the photos or folder that you want to import, then click Review for Import. If you selected multiple photos or videos, select the photos or video that you want to import, then click Import [number] Selected or Import All.
Once you have access to your ID photo on your computer, follow these steps to upload on the Examity site:
1. Login to your mba.com account
2. Click on Register for Another GMAT Online Exam
3. Click on My Examity Profile
4. Here you will see the examiSHOW section, and be able to upload a new photo ID