You might be unable to access your ESR after buying for several reasons:
- Your GMAT Exam appointment was prior to the current month in 2018.
- Your Exam was not taken at a test center/in person.
- Your GMAT Exam has not yet been delivered. The Enhanced Score Report can be activated only after the exam has been delivered.
- If you completed your GMAT exam recently, you must wait up to 72 hours for your GMAT Enhanced Score Report to become available.
- Check with your email provider or IT Administrator to see if the email address email@example.com is blocked.
If you have verified that none of the above reasons apply to your exam/ESR, please complete the contact form or reach out via:
You can contact us via email by submitting a request through our contact form. For us to best assist you, please provide as much information as possible.
If you prefer to call:
Telephone services are available Monday - Friday:
- 6:30am – 5:30pm ET
- 11am to 11pm IST
- 3pm – 11:30pm AEST
- 5:30am-9:30pm UTC