You may be eligible to receive a full refund, or a free reschedule if your circumstances fit into one of the below categories:
- Medical: If you have a medical issue that prevents you from taking the exam on your scheduled day, you will be asked to provide a doctors note/hospital discharge papers to verify that you are unable to take the exam.
- Military: If you have military orders stating that you will be on assignment on the day of your exam you will be asked to provide a copy of your orders for verification.
If you believe your situation qualifies for an exception based on the above information, you may submit a request explaining the situation and including the noted documentation. To request an exception, please email customer service:
Exam scheduled at a test center:
- Americas: email@example.com
- Europe, Middle East, Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia Pacific: email@example.com
- Mainland China: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exam scheduled online:
Still need help? You can contact us via email by submitting a request through our contact form. For us to best assist you, please provide as much information as possible.