Before you begin your Executive Assessment online appointment, make sure you have prepared your test-taking environment to comply with the following policies and procedures.
- Perform the OnVUE System Test and review the Technical Requirements prior to your appointment day to ensure your computer and network are ready.
- On assessment day, during the check-in process, you will be asked to take photos of your work area, which will be checked by a proctor prior to your assessment beginning.
- Please ensure that your desktop is clean and that you are not within arm’s reach of books, notepads, sticky notes, papers, pens, pencils, etc.
- Additional monitors and computers must be unplugged and turned off. Items on the wall with writing on them, such as whiteboards, will be inspected.
- If you are planning on using a physical whiteboard during your appointment, ensure that it is no larger that 12 inches x 20 inches (30 cm x 50 cm).
- If your workspace does not pass the room scan, you will not be permitted to take the assessment.