You have the option to send your Official Score to up to five (5) programs for free, within 48 hours of receiving your Official Score. Once your score is reportable*, you will receive an email letting you know that your Official Score is now available via mba.com. Please note, the email may go to your SPAM folder.
You must send your score reports within 48 hours of your Official Score being made available on mba.com. Programs will receive your score within 8 hours of your request.
To report your GMAT score to a school(s), please follow the steps below:
- Log into your mba.com My Account
- Click the View Score link for the exam score you would like to view/send
- Click the Send Score button for the exam score you want to send
- Search for and select the program(s) that you want to send your score to
- Verify your program selection and click the Send GMAT Score button
If you have already used up your five free score reports or if the 48-hour window has passed, you will be prompted to enter payment details and complete the checkout process.
* Scores are generally available for reporting within reported within 5 days but can take up to 20 days.
For more information on managing your score, please visit: