- Review your profile information and the ID requirements. Please note that changes cannot be made within 48 hours of your exam. If your registered name does not match your ID, or if your uploaded ID does not meet the ID requirements for your location. you will not be allowed to test, and your registration fee will be forfeited.
- Confirm that the computer you will use for your exam meets the system requirements.
- Install the secure browser.
- Run the system test before your exam.
- Review the whiteboard options for your exam.
- If you opt to use a physical whiteboard, review the guidelines for using a physical whiteboard in advance of your exam. If your whiteboard does not meet the requirements, you will not be allowed to test, and your registration fee will be forfeited.
- If you plan to use the online whiteboard, familiarize yourself with how the online whiteboard works and get comfortable using it for scratch work with the whiteboard practice tool.
- Remove any items that are not permitted from your workspace. Be prepared to show a 360-degree room/work area scan using your webcam. If your workspace does not pass a room scan, you will not be allowed to test, and your registration fee will be forfeited.
Note: This is a list of tips that we have identified to help you have a successful online testing experience. Please read the GMAT Exam Policies and Procedures (Focus Edition) before registering for the exam. You must agree to all terms and conditions stated on mba.com, in the GMAT Exam Policies and Procedures (Focus Edition), and before starting the exam. Pay particular attention to the identification requirements. Candidates are advised to check the GMAT Exam Policies and Procedures (Focus Edition) periodically for updates