If you have previously activated your Executive Assessment (EA) practice materials, you do not have to enter the activation code again. You will access your purchased materials by logging in to your account with your mba.com/ea credentials.
If this is your first time activating your Executive Assessment (EA) practice materials, please visit: How To Activate Executive Assessment Prep Materials?
If you are encountering issues activating your prep material, ensure your machine meets the following technical requirements:
- A stable internet connection
- A computer or mobile device with the ability to run modern browsers
- Browser requirements:
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Safari (current and previous two versions)
- Firefox (current and previous two versions)
- Internet Explorer 10+
If your machine meets the above requirements and issues persist:
- Clear your cookies/cache - When clearing your browsing data, please ensure you have All Time (if using Google Chrome) selected
- Close your browser and re-open a new one
- Login to the EAPrep website again
Please contact GMAT Customer Care for further assistance:
Still need help? You can contact us via email by submitting a request through our contact form. For us to best assist you, please provide as much information as possible.