Starting February 1, 2024, you’ll be able to access all your official exam scores for both GMAT and GMAT Focus Edition exams via your mba.com My Account dashboard. With this change you’ll be able to:
- View your Official Score for the previous version of the GMAT exam delivered at a test center within your mba.com account, just like you can for the previous version of the GMAT Exam delivered online. Note: PDF score report downloads will no longer be available.
- Send Additional Score Reports to programs of your choice – now with greater control. Only the score for the exam selected will be sent. Scores from all previous exams will no longer be included.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why did you make this change?
- A: We want to make it easier for you to access all your Official Scores in one place – your My Account dashboard - whether you took the previous version of the GMAT Exam or the GMAT Focus Edition either online or at a test center. We also listened to candidate feedback and wanted to align and improve the score sending process to provide candidates with greater control when they send their scores to program, like we do for the previous version of the GMAT Exam delivered online and GMAT Focus Edition.
Q: What if I want to download my Official Score report for the previous version of the GMAT Exam for my records?
- A: For the previous version of the GMAT Exam delivered at a test center, you still have until January 31, 2024, to download your Official Score Report PDF for your records. After Jan 31st, you won’t be able to download a PDF copy of your Official Score Report.
Q: I need to send my Official Score for the previous version of the GMAT Exam report to a school/program, how do I do that if I can’t download my score report?
- A: Send it securely via our Official Score sending process.