To activate the GMAT Enhanced Score Report (ESR), complete the following steps:
- Copy your activation code - (XXX-XX-XXXX-XXXX)
- On the left of your screen, click the “My GMAT & Scores” tab.
- For all eligible GMAT Exams, an “Enter ESR Code” link will be displayed under the “Actions” column.
- Click the “Enter ESR Code” link, and a pop-up box will appear; paste your activation code.
- Hit the “Apply” button to complete the activation.
Please note: The ESR URL will expire after 24 hours. To receive a new URL, please log in to mba.com/mygmat, click the Enhanced Score Report button, and you will receive an email within a few minutes. You may repeat this process as often as possible to view an available ESR. Please check your Spam/Junk mailbox if you are still waiting to receive the link within 10 minutes.
If you require further assistance, please:
You can contact us via email by submitting a request through our contact form. For us to best assist you, please provide as much information as possible.
If you prefer to call:
Telephone services are available Monday - Friday:
- 6:30am – 5:30pm ET
- 11am to 11pm IST
- 3pm – 11:30pm AEST
- 5:30am-9:30pm UTC